Monday, March 15, 2010

cattail cruisers enroute home a day early

Good morning from the Caribbean, off the shores of Tortola. I am so disappointed that we had to miss Tortola as I was excited to stop here. But, such is life. Celebrity Cruises, the CDC, and the captain made the decision for us to return a day early, thus missing tortola. We will arrive in Charleston on thursday rather than friday. This, of course, is due to so many onboard having norovirus. At least 1/3 of my group were ill. Ken thus far has escaped and I didn't have noro, but lethargy & migraine that lasted well over a day. That being said, cruising is still a nice way to travel and we are looking forward to our next cruise to the Greek Isles in May! Thank you all for your emails, birthday wishes, etc... I appreciate it very much! Will be in touch more as I still have some minutes remaining! This afternoon we have a wine & food pairing scheduled as well as a back stage tour... followed by formal night with lobster, dancing, and singing!!! More later...
Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment